Friday, March 20, 2015

My Joy!!!!!

We all have our moments in our classroom that are just a big joy or put a smile on our face. Everyone one of my student's in my classroom are near and dear to my heart.  I was having one of those day's that nothing and I mean nothing was going my way.  This little boy is the sweetest little boy and I had every power to try and not smile when he was teasing his paraprofessional with a bean bag chair not to laugh.  So, I decided to take pictures.  Everyday, when it's rough and you just don't know what to do, I'm going to come back and look at him. Take a look....


He didn't want to give up the bubble wrap, so he decided to slide the bean bag chair away from us and continued to pop it.

His grin made me laugh the whole time.  Eventually, we had to pull him back into the classroom as he giggled the whole time.



Ok...so back to my post about movement....in a previous post I talked about how movement in your classroom is a good thing and it get's your students up and moving.  Well, once again this little boy decided he was going to play drums with me.  I finally was able to get him video taped on the ipad. Normally, he can be a stinker and stop what he's doing if you are watching him.  GUESS WHAT!!!  I got him!!  LOL

So, everyday he knows what time we get up and do movement activities and he uses two markers for his drums, and everyday the kids hand him his markers and he is ready to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment