Monday, March 30, 2015

Mr. Potato Head's Follow Direction Activity

I'm always looking for activities that provide student's fun ways to learn how to follow one and two step directions.  This Mr. Potato Head's Activity is a great and fun way to help the students.  I printed them in color using cardstock paper for durability, and then laminated them.  Once they were laminated, I cut them out, and put magnets on the back of them.  Something different besides a file folder or velcro.  I picked up cheap cookie sheets in order to complete the activity.  I will tell you there are a lot of pieces.  It's nice, because there are two potato heads and you could play with two people and give each person a card or you can play with one person and they work on both potato heads.

The different directions

Here are the different parts.  As you can tell, there are pieces to make a girl and boy potato head.

Happy learning!!!
Shannon


1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Do you have a place to share the directions? I might try it using the real Potato Head's I have.

    ReplyDelete