Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall Leaf Pattern

With the different seasons, I really like to try and come up with different activities that pertain to that season that are fun and educational at the same time. I find that the more activities that include hands on tasks seem to engage the students more than just giving them a worksheet. I have been going to a website called, File Folder Heaven and finding a bunch of neat activities and adaptive units/bundles. Let me tell you that they are wonderful! They have book activities, activities using cookie sheets, and file folder games. This activity that I'm about to show you is a activity using a cookie sheet. I just purchased the cheap cookie sheets from Walmart for I believe ninety-two cents plus along with some magnets. The girls that I did they activity with seemed to really enjoy something different, besides using an activity with velcro. They thought it was pretty neat how they stuck to the cookiee sheet.

 

This is what it looks like when it's all put together.

 

Now time to show you what it looks like in action....

 

I really love the reaction from the girl in the pink shirt! She thought it was just awesome that they stuck to the cookie sheet.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment