Thursday, January 2, 2014

Silly Sentences and Funny Phrases


I believe I have shown the Funny Phrases, but a new one is Silly Sentences. With the Silly a Sentences, the students are to follow a pattern. These include: who did what, when and where. With the Funny Phrases, they have a color code system to follow, but the students are required to select the ending on how a student should end the sentence. Here are some pictures of the students in action.

 

 

 

Once they form the sentence, they are required to write the sentence down. This way they are also able to see it formed as a whole.

 

 

 

During Christmas break, I will continue to look for more ideas. I believe that providing students activities that include hands on are a better learning experience. Don't get me wrong, we still do worksheets to make sure they are understanding the materials.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment