Friday, January 3, 2014

Making New Activites

Being a special education teacher, I've learned that students learn more and pick up faster on a learning task by having fun. This way they don't realize that they are learning at the same time. Don't get me wrong, I do give worksheets for assessments and making sure they are understanding the materials. I'm currently working on addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and telling time. I've also found some activites for adaptive physical education, that not only can you use in the gym, but in the classroom to help release some stress or sensory over load a child might have. I will post more pictures of the activites as I make the activites and pictures of them being used. With every activity that I come across and make, I cut them out, laminate them and cut them out again. This way they last a long time.

I found these on teacherspayteachers.com. Great website!!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment