Friday, January 31, 2014

Shopping Book Food Cards




As I'm always searching for new ideas and fun ways to store the picture cards/picture schedule for our students, I came across this fun idea.  The site used felt or I'm sure you could use fabric too.  Their main focus was on food and being able to take it to the grocery store or even using it at the table.  I really think this could be taken a farther step and make it a picture schedule instead of using a good old file folder.  Don't get me wrong they are easy and come in hand, but I always like to make things difficult/pretty.  LOL  On this website, I have only looked at this project.  I'm sure she has more to offer.

I won't even begin to explain how to complete this project.  I'm sure anyone who knows me....knows I LOVE to make things and I always love the challenge.

Here are the materials you will need:  Kids' Shopping Book Food Cards

Materials
food cards--only for word cards
felt
iron-on fabric sheets for printers (white)--only for word cards
two-sided fusible webbing (I like Heat ‘N Bond—lite if you are sewing and ultra if not.)
velcro strip (opposite side from the Shopping Book)

Click on this link to take you to the tutorial:  

No comments:

Post a Comment