Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Leaps and Bounds

This video that I'm about to post on here just melts my heart. When we got this little boy, well I guess he's not little anymore, he wouldn't talk or make any sort of words or repeat after you. He has been in our school district a little over a year and has made leaps and bounds. He is very special to me and I was observing him working on an activity and he was saying the letters all by himself. I was so amazed that I wanted to video tape it and show the progress he has made. I ran over and grabbed my I-pad and took the letters off the board and had him complete it again. Once again I did not prompt him. I only sat there video taping him with a big smile on my face. I hope you enjoy! I know he loves watching it back. He get's a big smile on his face and get's very excited! This is why I love my job so much!!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment