Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Halloween

I know this is a little late, but things in the classroom got kind of crazy! All the IEP and ER meetings had to be completed.

I found this game on Teachers Pay Teachers and my student's just love it. It's called, I have....Who Has. I'm sure many of you have heard about this game, but it comes in all different versions. This one happens to be about Halloween. They always request the game when we get done with work. So, back on Teachers Pay Teachers I went again and found one that deals with Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I have some pictures of the game to show you what it looks like and a short video for you to also look at the game in action.

I printed out the cards on cardstock and then had them laminated. I turned a file folder into a folder to hold the cards, but taping the edges.

 

It also comes along with the order the cards should go. This is nice so if you are not playing or even if you are playing you can help the students read any words they may not know or making sure they have the right card.

Now, here is the video to show you it in action.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment