Friday, August 19, 2016

4th of July Art Projects!

With the treatment facility the kids never leave, so I go in and complete art projects with the kids, watch movies, picnics and have water fights!  For 4th of July we did projects that pertained to 4th of July.  Once again with the treatment facility, you cannot take pictures of the kids nor their names. There are 3 pictures in here which have my 2 MHA's helping me and one has names which are my kids names.  We also, made an American Flag with their feet and hands.

We used Elmer's glue then sprinkled salt over it.  Once we had salt on it we shook it off.  We took water color paint and got it EXTREMELY wet and lightly touched the glue and salt to let it bleed on the glue and salt. 


MHA

My son and daughter


Straw painting.  Take 7 bendy straws and rubber band them together and put one color on them and paint on the paper, then the next color.  Never change straws.

Feet painting time.  Another MHA.


My very proud Art Wall!!!


Happy Learning!!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment