Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Being Unusually Good

When your teaching whether it's a regular education classroom or a special education classroom you need that little extra boost for the students to work for. I found this on teacherspayteachers and you can find it under the name of Being Unusually Good. It comes with bugs and frogs. The students have to earn bugs for points or if they not behaving a frog. We have it set up that the students have to earn 5 frogs before they get a prize. The other special education teacher and I put a prize box together. If they get a frog all the their bugs have to go back. If they end up with 5 frogs, then the student and I have to call the parents. Right now, the most frogs I have seen one of my students get 2 frogs, but if they get a bug even though they may have 2 frogs, all those frogs disappear. Hope you enjoy!!!

 

 

 

Happy Learning!!!

Shannon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment