Monday, October 27, 2014

My Wonderful Students

So, this post is not showing an activity that we complete in the classroom, but the wonderful students that brighten my day. These are only my morning groups. In the afternoon I have preschool and kindergarten. Throughout the day in my room I have students that come in and out and stay awhile to complete work at their own level. We all know that special education can be stressful at times with the paperwork, deadlines and being monitored by the state. I look forward to the students in my room that make me laugh which is all of them and make me forget the times that are hard. I just wanted to share some pictures that I have took!

 

Getting some Ipad time!

 

One of my awesome paraprofessionals that help me cut out my laminating. I love to go onto teacherspayteachers.com and find the wonderful education games.

Working with blocks. Each block has a letter of the alphabet. We are working on the letters of the alphabet. He loves tracing the letters and then building towers with the blocks.

My students loves to erase the smartboard after we get done doing our writing. This little girl is very tiny and small. She was cracking me up by trying to erase the board. She kept jumping up and down. I finally had to take pictures of her trying. Some of them are a little blury from when she was jumping.

 

Getting some air off the ground! LOL

 

Hope you enjoyed!

Happy Learning!

Shannon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment